onsdag 11. mai 2016

Shift in human consciousness


Timelines are speeding up. Chances are that you since approximately 2012 have been experiencing symptoms of this. Maybe you have been feeling that your life felt apart or that something shifted in your life that caused everything to change. This is the case for many of us. Many people, me included, felt like the floor gave in under us. By this I don't mean that you suddenly woke up one morning and realised that you are a divine being and felt pure bliss, more in the way that many changes happened in a relative short amount of time that left you feeling lost, stranded and even stuck.  It is time to give attention to our hearts. And I know that for many people this sounds like a clichè from a Hollywood movie, but it really is true!


The good thing about the time speeding up is that if you have the desire to heal your heart and mind, this is the time for you! It also makes it so there are incredible how fast you can change your life, more so than ever. I have in many occasions seen how fast people turn their life around in a relative short amount of time. The bad part is, if anything ever can be either good or bad, is that it's harder to live a disconnected life than before. This is the reason why many of us find ourselves in a place where it feels like everything is getting striped from our lifes. In many ways it may feel like the universe is making it so that your only choice is to wake up, by pushing you into a corner! That being said, I can feel that many will read this and feel that the universe is cruel or that the universe is punishing you, but I promise you, that is very far from the case!


I will be the first to say that at times it's very painful when you feel that you are stuck and that healing is impossible from where you stand,  but I also know that it's never impossible! An important spiritual life-hack that I learned along my journey and really feel is true, is that you don't have to learn how to be happy, because that is your natural state. For me this is very important, because for me this means that you don't have to struggle to be happy and positive, the real healing begins when you start to go inward and be the unconditional parent for yourself that you never had!  You need to learn to come back to yourself with love. This is a topic of it's own which I will get more into in another post at a later time.

You have to learn to believe that you are the divine being that you truly are!  

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar