mandag 2. mai 2016

Perspectives

The reality as I see it is connected by different perspectives. Every single individual that live, or have lived, have each their own unique perspective. Though it is true that from a higher perspective we are all one, I want to focus on perspectives from the view of the physical reality we live in.


Topics like religion and politics are hard to talk about. It`s like you can`t form a single opinion without being bombarded from the opponent about what they mean and what an idiot you are for saying otherwise. We are more concerned with being right than to be happy. But what if there is no right or wrong?
So what is a perspective? In my understanding, a perspective is the way you see the world. Everything you ever learned, seen and heard plays in on how you perceive the world around you. It is like we all is equipped with our virtual reality glasses where the reality is shown through a filter that is created of your experience.  If you were raised in a christian environment, your perspective will be different than if you're raised in an atheistic environment. Even within the different communities each person's perspective will differ. And isn't that amazing?
Without being any sort of expert on the area, I would posit that many wars are fought on this ground. How do I get the opponent to mean what I mean, in other words, how can I force you to see the world through my perspective. Why is this so important for some? Why can't we learn from each other instead? Maybe there is something from my perspective that resonate with yours and could enrich your life, and vice versa. And also, how can a perspective be wrong when it's just a direct result of everything you ever learned ? Isn't that just experience, which in most cases is something we highly appreciate?
Everything I'm writing here for instance is from my perspective, maybe is there nothing here that resonate with you, and that's OK!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar