onsdag 3. august 2016

Detachment

Never before has the gap between what's called the “supernatural” and the “natural” been so short. I feel like it is time to close that gap.

Spirituality is referred to as super-natural, like it's something other than natural. It`s something scary that only a handful of people knows. It's a witchcraft, it's ghosts and spells. It's occult, and you're a bit crazy for even believing in that sort of things! If you are a match to read this, chances are big that you are with me and see the silliness in that. For me spirituality is nothing but a natural state. It's not rules, no set paradigms. It's about you and the force that live in you. It's about nature and about finding one's true self. It`s basically what everyone seeks, so why should we pretend like we don't?

To be honest, I starts to tire out to have to explain this over and over to people who just don't see it. To people who let their fears lead them. I believe that's all it is, it's not about some people being too stupid to figure it all out, and that I am this chosen one with all the answers. It's fear, we all have it, and many of us have really felt how fear can manifest in our lives! I believe we have to start listening to the core of us that is pure love, and live from that.

For how long do we continue doing things we hate, and that hurts us on a daily basis, before we stop and see the terrible traps we lay down for ourselves? Most people are in a constant state of hurt. We feel like crap, and like there is no end to it. But what if you always were more than good enough all along? What if all the wisdom that lives within you is exactly what the world lacks? What you know is the last piece of the puzzle for many people!

We have to ask ourselves, what is the real reason behind what I do to myself? What is the real reason behind my anxiety?

The way I see it, is that the answer is never because “that's just the way it is”, or that you for whatever reason deserve to not be happy. It's about a fear you have. What are you protecting yourself against?

For me personally, one of the biggest fear is to be visible and let people see my true self. It's terrifying to me that you read this and form thoughts about me, which in my head never are good thoughts! Yesterday I got a mail from someone who read my free e-book who had problems with my english. The person said that my english was not good and would be easy for me to correct,  “although perhaps you want to leave them in to increase your authenticity of being Norwegian and an ingenue rather than appearing completely professional.” To be honest, I cried my eyes out that night because the feeling that someone I don't know have thoughts about me felt like an attack, and my worst fears came to life. But after getting support from some fellow entrepreneurs, I started to feel much better. The truth is that I have never written anything because I want you to see my brilliant english, I actually couldn't care less, because I believe that you who read this and get something out if it will not care that my english is what it is. You are in my corner and get what I (and maybe in a terrible way) am trying to say. And that means so much more to me than someone who can't see past my spelling mistakes.

It's time to detach from what the world have put on you to believe about yourself, and be who you are and always supposed to be!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar