torsdag 6. oktober 2016

About ghosts and the afterlife

I would like to share my perspectives about  "ghosts" and the afterlife. I often hear about perspectives on this topic that I do not completely agree with, and I feel like many of them often is ruled by fear. One of these fear-based perspectives is that some souls "gets stuck" and that they therefore do not come further. I hear this especially in relation to people who have taken their own lives. In my perspective, and in my meeting with the other side, this is not the case.

I do not think suicide in cosmic perspective is wrong and something that should be shamed.
Nor do I think that the heavenly punishment for this is being caught between two worlds, or going to "hell". And having said that, I've never come close to any kind of hell. The closest thing would be the lower dimensions. The dimension we live in, 3rd Dimension, is the only dimension (that I know of) where someone can physically grab you and keep you somewhere you do not want to be. From 4th Dimension and above, you do not have this physical condition. This means that no one can force you to reside in a place you do not want. Therefore, one can say that life here on earth is the closest to hell you will find. There are beings who do not always carry with them positivity. Our universe is governed by the law of attraction. This means you can not be around something you are not match for! So if you are not match to this you will never experience it. And most of us are not, so panic is unnecessary!

Back to the main topic, ghosts and the afterlife. As I mentioned, I do not think, nor have I ever heard about this from my guides or others I have communicated with, that someone can be trapped between life and death. When you encounter a ghost, or have visits from a deceased love one, it does not mean that they have not reached their destination. Certainly, some take longer than others to come "home". But this does not in any way mean that someone is punished or held back. What may happen is that if you die suddenly many may experience that there are different things they're going through, ranging from the learning to understand that they are now dead, or as an adjustment to what they have become. If you are interested in this, I recommend that you read about research on near-death experiences, such as PMH Atwater or others.

Another element I think it is important to address in this context is thought-forms. Often when we find what we call ghosts in the house, this is a thought-form. A thought-form, or an imprint, is an
energy that is left after a person. Often we see this in places where a person has lived for many years. This does not mean that it is the person, or soul, that recur and therefore has not gone further. I think it's important to point out because I feel that many people find it difficult because one can easily imagine that their deceased is stuck. These thought forms are often compounded by fear. Let's take an example. You live in a house where you have repeatedly experienced that doors slam or you hear different sounds. Furthermore you experience over time that these sounds are louder, and you experience the situation as more intense. It is often the case when over time you have given your energy in the form of fear to this thought-form, which means that you keep it in your life.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar